Sunday, June 29, 2008

Something for Monday you may wish to see!

While walking through the ISTE Central area, I met a young man named Sean. He told me that he was from Alabama, and invited me to see his presentation from 9a-11a on Monday.

He had the glazed-over look of a young student who has been given a script to say from memory. He was so busy concentrating on what he had to say, that he almost appeared indifferent.

Ah, but you see, I know better. I was once a young man like Sean. I had my own lines to deliver in middle school (or there abouts) and it didn't matter how many people I shook hands with, or how many people smiled when I recited my 'lines,' I was still a nervous wreck.

I recommend going and checking out the E-pal program he and fellow students from Alabama and Arizona participated in. More info is HERE...

No comments: