Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30 - GPS 3-hour Session

I have grabbed up a seat at my 3-hour GPS workshop. I am actually sitting at a Mac, and left my EeePC in the room to charge. I'm looking forward to exploring San Antonio in the name of Geocaching (I hope we get to!).

I just won an 'extra' T-Shirt from the Cisco presentation because I yelled louder than most of the folks there.. LOL! Of course, that's nothing compared to the iPod Touch that a fellow Techie won!! Then again, if I had won it, it would have been on eBay faster than they could have given me the box! LOL!

I hope you have had a great time at NECC today, and I appreciate anyone and everyone that happened to check in during the day to see what I was up to, and what the other bloggers on this site have written!

I'll post some pictures later, of course! :-)

Update: alicechristie.org - site we will use for the Geocaching workshop.

2 comments:

--David said...

Hello...e-bay??? If you had won the ipod touch, you might want to think of your wife who has to launder all those FREE T-shirts you keep mysteriously getting. LOL! Sounds like you are having a great time. Miss you bunches.--Shan

--David said...

Er, uh, yeah,I meant I would give it to my wife...:-)