Sunday, June 29, 2008

Onsite!

Well, I survived the first night at the hotel! LOL, just kidding! Had a great time last night walking around town after we got here. This morning (Sunday), I was the only person on the bus, and started talking to the driver. Turns out he is the driver for the San Antonio Missions - the Padres minor league team! How cool is that for starters?

The registration folks were great, though they still have me signed up for a workshop that I had changed. No problem, though,I just told them what was wrong, and they fixed me up lickety split!

I am blogging from just outside the registration area! The first thing I did after I registered was to go buy a cool straw cowboy hat with the NECC2008 logo on it! They are a bit pricey to me, but a head like mine needs all the cover it can get!

Hope to see ya around! Stay tuned, I'll be blogging throughout the day!

No comments: